Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
- You must notify us within 3 business days after final delivery to the recipient of your request to return.
- Returned bottles must be in unopened, resalable condition and shipped back to us in packaging specifically designed for shipping wine.
- When your return is received and inspected, we will issue a refund, minus a 15% restocking fee.
- The 15% restocking fee is assessed on the original sales order value of the returned items.
- Original shipping or delivery fees paid by the buyer are not refundable.
- The above policies additionally apply to shipments refused by the recipient, for incorrect shipping address provided by the buyer, and for shipments the carrier returns to us as “undeliverable”.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the following address:
2009 N 22nd St
Tampa, FL 33605
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.